WILDCRAFT | Natural Perfume Roller...
WILDCRAFT | Natural Perfume Roller
A perfect gift for the nature lover. Wildcraft is the embodiment of a day spent wildcrafting in the forest; infused with wild harvested fraser fir, white pine, and birch surrounded by hints of cedarwood, evergreen, moss, spruce and cyprus notes. Get lost in the woods and forget the cares of the day.
Elegant frosted glass perfume roller bottle -- take your signature scent with you wherever you go.
- Volume: .33 ounces
- Elegant, contemporary and recyclable glass bottle with roller ball application
- Proprietary blend of botanical fragrance made with roots, herbs, wildflowers, absolutes, resins, essential oils, and distillates
- Certified organic rice bran body oil provides a hypoallergenic and skin nourishing scent base
- Hand-crafted in the United States
- Infused with ethically and sustainably wild-harvested botanicals
- Sustainable, ecologically-sound, pesticide-free manufacturing
- No animal testing | Certified Cruelty-Free
- No animal products or by products | Certified Vegan
- Phthalate, paraben, GMO and sulfate free
- Unparalleled fragrance integrity
- Adhere to the highest quality/regulatory standards
Fraser Fir has traditionally been used in Appalachian Folk Herbalism to provide relief from skin inflammation, eczema, and psoriasis, skin infections, fungal infections, acne, itching, and to promote wound healing. It has also been used as an antibacterial and to prevent the signs of aging and prevent wrinkles and sagging skin. Folklore associated with Fraser Fir is strength, vitality, prosperity, purification, humbleness, health and releasing negative energy.
White Pine Bark is believed to provide relief from muscle soreness, reduce the signs of aging, increase skin hydration, and improve skin texture. Folklore associated with White Pine Bark is strength, overcoming hardships, and optimism.
Salicylic acid in Birch makes it invaluable for blemish prone skin. It is celebrated for it's ability to prevent premature aging and promote youthful skin tone. It has also been used to provide relief from eczema and psoriasis and encourages wound healing. Folklore associated with Birch is protection, cleansing, renewal, and healing.
*organic oryza sativa (rice) bran oil infused with wild harvested pine (pinus strobus) + wild harvested fraser fir (abies fraseri) + wild harvested birch (betula lenta) and all-natural fragrance; custom blended from roots, herbs, wildflowers, absolutes, resins, co2 extracts, and *organic essential oils
Roll lightly onto pulse points. Refresh as desired.