WILDCRAFT | Hand + Body Lotion...
WILDCRAFT | Hand + Body Lotion
A perfect gift for the nature lover. Wildcraft is the embodiment of a day spent wildcrafting in the forest; infused with wild harvested fraser fir, white pine, and birch surrounded by hints of cedarwood, evergreen, moss, spruce and cyprus notes. Get lost in the woods and forget the cares of the day.
- 8 oz recyclable PET amber bottle - BPA free
- Handmade in small batches in the United States
- No artificial fragrance, synthetic dyes or colorants
- Infused with ethically and sustainably wild-harvested botanicals
- Scented with 100% natural, plant based fragrance custom blended from hydrosols, absolutes, resins, and organic essential oils
- Made with USDA Certified Organic shea butter, USDA Certified Organic sunflower oil, USDA Certified Organic jojoba oil, USDA Certified Organic rice bran oil, and USDA Certified Organic whole leaf aloe juice
- Sustainable, ecologically-sound, pesticide-free manufacturing
- No animal testing | Certified Cruelty-Free
- No animal products or by products | Certified Vegan
- Phthalate, paraben, GMO and sulfate free
- Unparalleled fragrance integrity
- Adhere to the highest quality/regulatory standards
Fraser Fir has traditionally been used in Appalachian Folk Herbalism to provide relief from skin inflammation, eczema, and psoriasis, skin infections, fungal infections, acne, itching, and to promote wound healing. It has also been used as an antibacterial and to prevent the signs of aging and prevent wrinkles and sagging skin. Folklore associated with Fraser Fir is strength, vitality, prosperity, purification, humbleness, health and releasing negative energy.
White Pine Bark is believed to provide relief from muscle soreness, reduce the signs of aging, increase skin hydration, and improve skin texture. Folklore associated with White Pine Bark is strength, overcoming hardships, and optimism.
Salicylic acid in Birch makes it invaluable for blemish prone skin. It is celebrated for it's ability to prevent premature aging and promote youthful skin tone. It has also been used to provide relief from eczema and psoriasis and encourages wound healing. Folklore associated with Birch is protection, cleansing, renewal, and healing.
water, glycerin, stearic acid, ceteryl alcohol, *Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), *Helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, *Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *Oryza sativa (rice) bran oil infused with wild harvested pine (pinus strobus) + fir (abies fraseri) + birch (betula lenta) , *Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, plant based (phthalate free) fragrance, phenoxyethanol and caprylyl glycol (paraben and formaldehyde free preservative) and all-natural fragrance; custom blended from roots, herbs, wildflowers, absolutes, resins, co2 extracts, and *organic essential oils
Hand & Body Lotion is recommended for use on the body immediately after showering or bathing and throughout the day on hands and other areas prone to dryness.
Pump Hand & Body Lotion into the palms of hands and massage onto all desired areas of the body until absorbed. For continued relief and hydration, reapply often, especially after washing hands.