DAYDREAM | Cabin Spray...
DAYDREAM | Cabin Spray
A unique home fragrance experience that invites you to interact with nature. A room spray that brings the wild essence of nature right into your home -- no cabin required. Small enough to fit in your purse or gym bag, you can take your signature scent with you wherever you go. Spray in your home, your car, at the gym or office -- anywhere you need a fragrance "pick me up".
- Volume: 4 ounces
- Elegant, contemporary and recyclable brushed aluminum bottle with fine mist sprayer
- Proprietary blend of botanical fragrance, custom blended from roots, herbs, absolutes, resins, essential oils, and distillates
- Infused with ethically and sustainably wild-harvested botanicals
- Sustainable, ecologically-sound, pesticide-free manufacturing
- No animal testing | Certified Cruelty-Free
- No animal products or by products | Certified Vegan
- Unparalleled fragrance integrity
- Adhere to the highest quality/regulatory standards
Huckleberry has traditionally been used in Appalachian Folk Herbalism to promote youthfull looking skin and to heal wounds. It was prized for it’s ability to improve focus, clarity, and memory. Folklore associated with Huckleberry is good luck, protection, and having dreams come true.
Dandelion has traditionally been used in Appalachian Folk Herbalism to prevent the signs of aging, heal blemishes, provide relief from itching, burns, bites & stings, sunburn, hives, athletes foot, and eczema. Folklore associated with dandelion is protection, healing, releasing negativity, and wishes come true.
purified water, hydrosols of wild harvested huckleberry (gaylussacia Kunth) + wild harvested dandelion (taraxacum oficinale), vegetable glycerin, all-natural fragrance (custom blended from roots, herbs, wildflowers, absolutes, resins, co2 extracts, and *organic essential oils), phenoxyethanol and caprylyl glycol (paraben and formaldehyde free preservative)
Spray anywhere you like to bring the essence of the outdoors to any environment. Spray as a linen refresher or to simply change the mood of your space.