WILDCRAFT | Artisan Soap Bar...
WILDCRAFT | Artisan Soap Bar
A perfect gift for the nature lover. Wildcraft is the embodiment of a day spent wildcrafting in the forest; infused with wild harvested fraser fir, white pine, and birch surrounded by hints of cedarwood, evergreen, moss, spruce and cyprus notes. Get lost in the woods and forget the cares of the day.Features
- 3.5 oz hand-crafted, artisan soap bar
- Minimalist packaging printed on Forest Stewardship Council Certified paper
- No artificial fragrance, synthetic dyes or colorants
- Infused with ethically and sustainably wild-harvested botanicals
- Scented with 100% natural, plant based fragrance custom blended from hydrosols, absolutes, resins, and organic essential oils
- Made with USDA Certified Organic extra virgin olive oil, USDA Certified Organic and RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil, and USDA Certified Organic coconut oil
- Sustainable, ecologically-sound, pesticide-free manufacturing
- No animal testing | Certified Cruelty-Free
- No animal products or by products | Certified Vegan
- Phthalate, paraben, gluten, GMO and sulfate free
- Unparalleled fragrance integrity
- Adhere to the highest quality/regulatory standards
Fraser Fir has traditionally been used in Appalachian Folk Herbalism to provide relief from skin inflammation, eczema, and psoriasis, skin infections, fungal infections, acne, itching, and to promote wound healing. It has also been used as an antibacterial and to prevent the signs of aging and prevent wrinkles and sagging skin. Folklore associated with Fraser Fir is strength, vitality, prosperity, purification, humbleness, health and releasing negative energy.
White Pine Bark is believed to provide relief from muscle soreness, reduce the signs of aging, increase skin hydration, and improve skin texture. Folklore associated with White Pine Bark is strength, overcoming hardships, and optimism.
Salicylic acid in Birch makes it invaluable for blemish prone skin. It is celebrated for it's ability to prevent premature aging and promote youthful skin tone. It has also been used to provide relief from eczema and psoriasis and encourages wound healing. Folklore associated with Birch is protection, cleansing, renewal, and healing.
*organic extra-virgin olive oil, *organic and RSPO certified sustainable palm oil, *organic coconut oil,wild harvested pine (pinus strobus) + wild harvested fraser fir (abies fraseri) + wild harvested birch (betula lenta, and all-natural fragrance; custom blended from roots, herbs, wildflowers, absolutes, resins, co2 extracts, and *organic essential oils
Formulated for use as a body bar or facial soap. Rich, creamy lather cleanses without drying. Lather between hands with water, and apply generously to face and body. This soap is gentle enough to use every day.